Thursday, January 31, 2008

Red Sky In Morning

Red Sky In Morning, Sailors Take Warning... that's how the saying goes! I saw this beautiful red sunrise this morning and today they are predicting a Winter Storm Warning with up to 12 inches of snow by tomorrow afternoon! Now you would think we might have another snow day tomorrow but I have a feeling they won't call it in the morning because the bulk of the snow will come after school starts but we'll see. In any case, this sunrise was gorgeous and didn't last long.


I did have my interview today. It went well, I think. They will be interviewing more people next Thursday and make their decision after that. So I'm still the long term sub, for now.
No other news really. No special plans for the weekend except possibly shoveling the foot of snow we will be getting!!

No comments: