Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Another snowy day...

No school for me today. We had a "developmental day" today where the teachers had to work but not support staff, like me! So I just stayed home and enjoyed the snow today. We got a couple inches and it's so pretty when you don't have to go anywhere and you're inside nice and warm.


This little squirrel is supposed to be hibernating but I guess even he couldn't resist a feeder full of black oilers! He's looking a little scruffy though.


And of course the pups followed me around from room to room, trying to sneak in a nap here and there. I feel guilty getting up and leaving a room when they are mid-nap!

Charlie's surgery is scheduled for Thursday. He had his blood drawn on Monday and everything looks ok. I take him in Thursday morning around 7:30 and pick him up in the evening around 5:30. Then somehow I'm supposed to keep him calm for the next week to 10 days! That's going to be easier said than done as he's not one to stay calm for long. And he's not supposed to go up and down stairs or jump around! Another difficult feat I'm afraid but I guess we'll do our best and hope things stay stitched together.

No comments: