Sunday, January 20, 2008

Another Frigid Day...

Yep, the weather man was right, it was colder today. This morning when I got up, at 7:00ish, it was 0 degrees. Throughout the day it warmed up to around 9 degrees! Take it from me, there's no global warming here in Michigan. This is what it looked like today.


But then today I received these pictures from Tyler. Yes, he is using his new camera and actually sent me some pictures!!! WooooHooooo!!

I'm assuming this is the view from his 18th floor apartment. Looks like it's looking out toward Diamond Head. At least that looks like Diamond Head there in the far background.


Then I found out that he spent the day at the North Shore at Sunset Beach where they have all the famous surfing competitions. Some day I hope to go there to see that myself. What a difference between there and here! Those waves look huge!! You're a lucky duck Ty!
On the home front, Charlie finally got his bath today. I had to hurry and blow dry him afterwards so he didn't turn into a pupsicle!! He looks so shiny and smells so much better!!


No comments: