Sunday, January 6, 2008

Our Christmas break is over!

This is what it looks like when there is a ton of snow on the ground and the temperature rises (to 45 anyway). We have had this fog since last night and here it is now around 4:30 in the afternoon and if anything it's getting thicker than when I took these pictures! Lovely Michigan in January! And February and March and April too! YUK! I guess if the weather is going to be this crappy we might as well go back to work/school since we can't go outside and enjoy ourselves.



Tyler is still here on his break though. He's spent a few days working at Mr. B's but mostly he's just relaxing. I'm sure he would rather be relaxing in Hawaii than here. I know I would!
Not much else is happening around here. We finally got all the Christmas decorations taken down, inside at least, and are managing to get things organized and put away. I was hoping to get the outside stuff taken down as well but the weather hasn't cooperated.

In other news, Charlie is 5 months old now. He's getting to be so long and tall, all legs. From the top he's still a little skinny, like a gangly adolescent. He spends most of his time sleeping or playing. I haven't been able to get Zoe and Charlie out as much as I would like but that's winter in Michigan for you. I walked them yesterday afternoon but it was so slushy that every time a car went by I had to jump into someone's driveway to avoid getting splashed with slush! The weather man is saying this little warm up won't last more than a day or two. We'll be back in the freezer later in the week.



No comments: