Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Interview tomorrow...

So, I have an interview tomorrow. It's with the school district where I'm working now as a long term sub. I'm not specifically interviewing for my job though that would make the most sense. My job and nine others are available but going in I don't know where the other nine are. That's all I know. It should be full time, more $$$ and who knows how long it will last. I'm on a "need to know" basis I guess and apparently no one thinks I need to know!!
Last night we had some horrendous winds whipping through! I woke up many times praying that the trees in the backyard weren't going to snap off and crash through the roof and onto my bed!! And if that wasn't waking me up then my "tummy troubles" were so between the two, tummy and lack of sleep, I wasn't feeling like going to work today. The tummy is better so hopefully I will be able to go to work tomorrow and go to the interview. Fingers crossed!!

You can see Charlie's stitches from his herniated belly button in this picture. It's looking good!



"Mom, are you taking my picture again???"


Zoe doing her ball balancing trick!! Wow, she's talented!!

No comments: