Sunday, June 29, 2008

Quiet Week...

There's not much new to report from Michigan this week. Things have been pretty quiet. The weather started out quite hot and humid and the airconditioning was on all week. Just yesterday things cooled down enough to open the windows again!
I spent the week cleaning out pantry's, putting down new shelf paper and reorganizing. Fun. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Oops, dozed off there for a minute. Things are pretty quiet around here, downright dull, nothing to report really.
Let's see, I must be able to come up with something. Zoe went to Agility class Thursday night. It was super hot and humid and the dogs couldn't do much because of the heat. Each of the 10 dogs went through the course once and that was all. Zoe mastered the A-frame and the bridge last week. She still doesn't like being around the other dogs though and lets me know by growling every time we pass one.
Scott starts working at the Camp for Special Children tomorrow. He's working with 3 and 4 year olds so that should keep him busy!
Tyler finished his first summer semester Friday and starts his new one tomorrow.
Amber and Andy are house hunting again (or should I say condo/townhouse hunting)? I'm sure it looses some of it's enjoyment when things are so darn expensive there!
Yep, not much to report. Since there's so little to say I'll close with a few pictures and try to drum up some excitement for the next post!!

Hummingbirds seem to like the new feeder and they can't hide from me.


Pretty Goldfinch


Charlie all tuckered out after his trip to the park with Dad


My Girl, always watching me!

No comments: