Monday, July 14, 2008

Here's Some Fauna!!

A few weeks ago I noticed this nest up in our Japanese Maple tree.


Then I noticed this lovely Robin sitting on the nest in our Japanese Maple tree.


Since I couldn't see in the nest because it's about 6 feet high, I just put the camera up there and clicked away. Low and behold, three beautiful, blue eggs.


A few days later when I put the camera up there, imagine my surprise!! Fuzzy little chicks!


The next day I put my camera up there and I guess they thought it was their Mommy because they were definitely expecting some food!!


They are developing every day. Their color is changing and they have that little fuzzy, feathery stuff starting.


I could only see two in this picture but I'm hoping number three is hiding in there somewhere!

No comments: