Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Birthday H!!

Today H is double nickles!! To him it's probably just another day since he had to work. I almost forgot when we got up this morning and when I wished him Happy Birthday and told him I had almost forgotten, he said he had forgotten too. When you're gettin' older than you feel I guess it's sometimes good to forget.



For his birthday we bought these really cool outdoor speakers that are solar powered and can be hooked up to your iPod or stereo or whatever. They really are cool and gadgety. Love those gadgets.


I'm supposed to go to obedience class with Charlie tonight but it's so danged hot out there we might just skip it to celebrate with The H. Or maybe we should give him a gift of peace and quiet and go to class after all!! He might appreciate that more. I baked him one of his favorites for his birthday cake, Pineapple Upsidedown Cake! Shhhhh, don't tell! And don't worry, he rarely reads this so he won't know until weeks later!! Happy Birthday honey! xo

No comments: