Sunday, February 17, 2008

Just a Year Ago...

Just a year ago we were enjoying this scene in beautiful warm, sunny San Diego. I really missed being able to go there this year though it doesn't seem to be as warm there this year as it was last. Anything would pretty much be better than what's going on here right now.

Today we had rain most of the day. The snow has been melting but there's more snow coming, soon. Winter will be hanging on for a while yet.
Not much else to report really. Friday night at bowling we took two points. We won one game and took totals. I think we are now in 14th place out of 16. We still have a few months to keep working our way up.
I'm going to be enjoying a long weekend. We have no school Monday or Tuesday. It's a combination of President's Day and mid-Winter break supposedly. Not really long enough to go anywhere but it's nice to have the time off, I guess. I should be hearing soon if I got the job I interviewed for. You would think it would make sense for me to get a job I've been doing for 3 months but it doesn't always work out that way. We'll see.
Believe it or not I don't even have any pics of the pups to show off. But don't worry, I'm sure I'll make up for it next post!!

No comments: