Thursday, February 7, 2008

A Day Late and Six Inches Later...



Snow Day!!! From yesterday morning until last night around 7:00 we got 6-8 inches of snow so.... today is a snow day!! They were starting to close schools in the area last night but not our district. I found out this morning at 6:00 a.m. when the alarm went off! So now we have another day off to enjoy the beautiful weather. Oh wait, the weather is not beautiful, it's crap! Still cold, gray, icy streets so that you can't go for a walk. It's hard to believe Spring is only 5 weeks away, officially.
So I spent the morning playing with the pups and taking their pictures. Here's Charlie following me around.

Here they are waiting for me to continue our game of fetch. I have to hold the ball on my head to get them to hold so still and look up!



After a rousing game of fetch we spent a little time singing (some of us were howling more than singing).




I'm not sure what our plans are for the afternoon but I'm sure napping will squeeze in there somewhere. Oh, wait, already happening and it's not even noon yet!

A quick click of the camera and nap time was over...


Dogs and weather. Weather and dogs. More excitement later. Naptime...

No comments: