Sunday, November 16, 2008

Another gray, cold, rainy, snowy weekend...

Brrrrr, it's been cold! Just take a look!

Here's the gray part.

We didn't do much this weekend. Saturday was spent doing chores, fun stuff like that. Then in the afternoon we went to see the new James Bond movie (don't waste your money, wait for the DVD) and then to Stir Crazy for dinner.
Today I went to Kohl's to try to find some clothes as I'm desperate. I didn't have much luck, a pair of jeans and a couple shirts. I made a loaf of rosemary/olive oil bread. I am now finally able to make a loaf that pretty much comes out the same each time. Late this afternoon we took the dogs up to the high school field. It was so cold because the wind was blowing! The dogs really needed to get out though and didn't want to stop playing. My fingers were frozen and H looked like he was going on an expedition to Alaska so it was time to go! Since it's rained most every day this past week they haven't gotten out to run much and they needed the exercise.
Charlie was being quite a stinker this morning. This is the spot he likes to survey his kingdom from on the weekends. He can see all the comings and goings from this spot.

He was enjoying chewing on his little fox toy this morning.



Just a big goofball.


Amber and Andy spent the weekend painting their new condo. They've been sending picture updates from time to time. The place is lookin' good and it's a good thing since they move in next weekend!

Scott went over to Michigan State to visit some friends Saturday so it was quieter than usual around here.

We haven't talked to Ty in a while. Every time I think of calling him it's too early. I'm sure he's very, very busy studying and going to school and in his spare time working whenever he can!

I spoke to Ingrid on Thursday. My Dad was still hanging in there. The Dr. has now prescribed pain medication every 4 hours, without him having to ask, and has said Ingrid may visit whenever she likes instead of having to follow the visiting hours the hospital posts. Ingrid also said the Dr. was talking about possibly releasing my Dad from the hospital tomorrow to go back home. Ingrid will definitely have to hire help as she can't possibly do all they do in the hospital by herself.

That's all the news worth reporting. I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: