Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Dear Scotty!!


Yep, our "little buckaroo" is having a birthday and this one is making me feel really old! I know, it's not about me but if your "baby" was turning 20 I think you might feel old too! This picture pretty much says it all. He's basically been a "happy go lucky" kid all these years. Of course he's been the baby too and everyone looks out for him.

He knows how to have a good time (as he proved at Amber and Andy's wedding) but takes his responsibilities (like his health) fairly seriously.
I know he always hates to hear this (though he doesn't ever read this Blog) but even though you are no longer a teenager or a little boy, you will always be our little boy, Scott! We love you very much!


I've got to go get busy on the Birthday cake!!

No comments: