Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Not Much Happening...

It's hard to believe it's been a whole month since "the wedding"!! Here are a few more pictures that I got from the photographer's site. He took almost 500 pictures and they are already on his website to preview and will be available to order soon. I don't know how we will decide!! These are a few good ones though.



In other news, there's not much news. Howard's working as hard as ever. He rarely goes out of town but did have to travel down to Springboro, Ohio on Sunday to visit the plant but was back by Monday.
Amber and Andrew are back to work. In their spare time they try out their new appliances and look for a bigger place to live but things aren't cheap there in the D.C. area so they aren't in a hurry.
Tyler says he's spending his time studying. Now that his loans came through we aren't hearing from him quite as often. I've been trying to pin him down for some dates so we can make his travel plans for Christmas. The longer we wait, the more expensive it becomes!
Scott is gearing up for mid-terms in a couple weeks. He will be glad when the snow comes so he doesn't have to mow the lawn every week!
As for me, I'm on the hunt for a new job. I apply for several jobs a week but so far, nothing. I have to say there doesn't seem to be much out there that I'm qualified for but if it's not too big a stretch I apply anyway. You never know. I try to take Zoe for a walk most days since the weather has been nice. Today we had to walk between rain showers but at least we got outside to walk. Soon that won't be so easy.
So, like I said, not much happening. Here's one more picture from "the wedding" that we thought was especially creative. I think the jeweler who made Amber's ring should use this for a promo. I'll have to suggest it to him! Very creative.

No comments: