Tuesday, October 9, 2007

New Job Update...

Well, as my two faithful readers already know, the job thing apparently isn't working out. But for those of you who don't know, here's the deal. After taking Zoe

to the Vet last Monday, the one where I was supposed to be working in the very near future, I received an e-mail the next day from the Dr. saying that he still couldn't afford to hire anyone, the move had been delayed and good luck in my future career endeavors and he'll keep my file open. Guess that says it all though I found myself still trying to read between the lines. To say I was disappointed is an understatement, especially after waiting two months to start this great job. So.... I'm looking for a new job. Now I just have to explain to everyone that keeps asking when I'm starting the new job. Oh, and I'll be looking for a new Vet for Zoe. :-)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

That's straight up not cool. Who does he think he is, keeping you waiting for all this time, being patient, only to turn you away? Sorry--as someone that's had more than her share of job interviews and new vocational experiences, I get a little fired up about this sort of thing.
But, I'm also smart enough to know that it just wasn't meant to be, and something you'll enjoy more is waiting out there for you. Good luck on the search--I'll keep my ear to the ground for you.
Hugs,
Nic

Deb said...

Thanks for the rightous indignation, Nic!! I agree! It was a bummer but I'm back on the search now. :-)