Monday, April 6, 2009

This is what we were greeted with this morning. It looks like about 6 inches to me and it was wet and heavy.

It stuck to the trees most of the day but the good news was that a little after noon it had melted from the roads and they were just a little wet. It's always pretty when it sticks to everything like this.

This view of the little pond was especially pretty I thought. The pond was just so still and tranquil.






These little Gold Finches really stood out in all that white. They were flitting around everywhere this morning.


Since I couldn't go anywhere this morning I decided to make some bread. It was just nice to be able to stay home and relax and do whatever I wanted to.


Later in the afternoon I ventured out and the roads were all clear. It was nice to shop with no one in the stores, no lines, no aisles blocked.

I am liking Spring Break!!

No comments: