Sunday, October 26, 2008

Dreary, chilly, rainy, windy

This is how the weather looked most of Saturday. Just gray and it was cool.


We managed to get the pups to the park for a little frisbee. Friday night we had bowling so I wasn't able to take them after work. They were ready for some exercise on Saturday!


I forgot to mention that I took Zoe to the vet Friday before last. She just needed her rabies and distemper shot, heartworm check, etc. But the truly amazing news is that she's lost 9 pounds since last year! She's down from 38 to 29 pounds! The vet was impressed and said her coat was shiny and she looked like she was in great health.





There's not much else to tell. Howard spent most of his weekend working from his easy chair. I did a little baking (bread). I attempted another pizza but the results were disastrous! I couldn't get the stupid pizza off the peel and it resulted in an awful mess and no pizza for dinner. Guess I'll have to do a little more research.
Today I went to Kohl's for a little retail therapy. I needed some new pants for work. I hit the jackpot and found 3 pair! Later in the day I took the pups to the field again. We had rain this morning for quite a while but most of it had soaked in so I didn't have to worry about them getting all wet.

What would this blog be without some pictures of them getting big air. Although lately my camera doesn't seem to be able to focus like it used to. Many of the pictures are blurry. But you get the idea. Charlie is getting better and once in a while he will actually beat Zoe to the frisbee and go for it! He seems to be a better tracker than she is. She starts out, loses focus, and that's when he swoops in!




I have no idea what was happening in this picture. I can't even see his head!!





Here's Charlie, all snuggled up in his bed with his football. It's a dog's life!

No comments: