Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Beautiful Day

Today is a beautiful day! Yesterday was beautiful! The past weekend was beautiful! The question is, how long can all this beauty hang around? At least through the weekend, that's what the weatherman is saying anyway!! It's always nice when you can just open up the windows and not have either the heat or air conditioner on. Nice before the real heat starts and you don't enjoy going outside as much, unless it's in short bursts and then back inside to cool off in the air again. Last weekend I spent a good deal of time getting to know my new digital camera. I repeat, it is soooo nice!! I've been playing around with all the settings, colors, "bursts", etc. It has so many features my old camera didn't and the zoom is incredible. Thank you again Amber, it was a perfect gift!!


create your own slideshow

I know I'm prejudice, but isn't Zoe just sooooo photogenic?? Sometimes she just seems so bored with all this posing! At least she sits still when I'm ready to snap a picture. My human subjects all seem to leave the room when they see the camera come out!

No comments: