Saturday, December 23, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

Amber arrived home early Thursday morning . It's always nice when she comes home for a visit! Thursday night the cookie baking started. Friday morning I went back to the Dr. for a re-check and apparently I wasn't as well as I thought I was. After a shot, breathing treatment and inhaler, I'm feeling even better. Apparently I now have asthmatic bronchitis. But like I said, I'm feeling much better! The rest of the day was spent baking dozens and dozens of cookies to give to our friends. Amber's boyfriend, Andrew, arrived around 9:30 this morning just in time for breakfast. Shortly after breakfast the cookie icing started and continued for several hours. Later in the day we were all involved in a rousing game of Scrabble, which Amber won, as usual. Dinner was a yummy white chicken chili and rosemary foccacia bread. A nice day spent at home with the family. I have a feeling tomorrow will be spent mostly wrapping presents as unfortunately not much of that has been accomplished this past week. We have a couple invitations for Christmas Eve but we aren't sure what we are doing yet. We usually attend a Christmas Eve candlelight service at 11:00 p.m. Before we know it Christmas will be over ! Watch for more pictures ! Merry Christmas to all!!









No comments: